Strategy – Mergers and Acquisitions | Business Transfers
Find out more about our Private Equity and M&A missions
Céliance also assists you with business transfers. This can take the form of assistance with the sale of your entity, or with the purchase of a company we are offering for sale.
A business transfer operation generally comprises the following phases:
- Valuation of the business (in order to determine a selling price);
- Search for one or more buyers;
- Establishing contacts and assisting with negotiations;
- Acceptance by the parties;
- Drawing up agreements;
- Completion of tax formalities.
All these services are handled in-house by our consultants. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Have a look at our portfolio of companies for sale
Are you a player in the communications market and tempted by the Luxembourg market ? Here’s a great opportunity ! This communication agency works with major accounts and has modern offices. It’s available immediately, and the founder can provide support.
This French company is specialised in the retail trade of equipment and accessories for cars, trucks, motorcycles, quads, agricultural machinery, public works and industrial equipment.
The type of transfer envisaged is a majority one, the main reason of the transfer being retirement. The clientele is mainly professionals (+ 70%).
Are you looking for a buyer or would you like to take over a company?
Don’t hesitate to tell us about your project.
The sale of a company is an important moment in the life of a manager. Anticipate the process as early as possible, so you can proceed with peace of mind.
Our team will guide you through the various formalities required. Our aim is to help you find the right buyer at the right price, or the right company to meet your expectations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about your sale or takeover project, or for any further information you may require. Our multi-disciplinary team has the expertise to manage the entire operation: negotiations, legal aspects, tax returns, financing, until the new buyer is up and running.
The Céliance team supports you in your company’s growth.
Together, we develop a strategy adapted to your external rise in order to become the leader in your market or to work outside of your comfort zone.
We also guide you in opening up your capital.
Our method to increase your external growth:
• Getting to know your company, the market and your positioning
• Setting up a confidentiality agreement
• Making contact with your target(s)
• Meeting, site visit and data room
• L.O.I. Proposition
• Implementation of the transfer protocol
• Carrying out an accounting, tax and legal audit
• Setting up your guarantees
• Creation of a shareholders’ agreement
• Preparation of final documents
Our method for opening your capital:
• Elaboration of a strategic diagnosis: getting to know your market and your positioning thereon
• Identification of your needs with respect to the project
• Valuation of your company
• Round table discussion with new investors