General Legal Notice
- Legal information : Céliance
- SARL with a capital of 150 000,00 €
- SIRET : 518 291 331 000 40
- APE : 6920Z
- This website is owned and operated by the company Céliance – 1 rue de Sarre – 57070 METZ.
- The publication director of this website is Bertrand GRABISCH in his capacity as CEO & co-founder of Céliance.
- This website www.celiance.fr is hosted by OVH. The user recognises that he/she has been informed that the present site is accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, with the exception of cases of force majeure, IT problems, structural difficulties linked to communications networks or technical difficulties. The company OVH may have to interrupt access to the website to carry out maintenance, but will make every effort to inform users beforehand.
- The general structure, as well as software, texts, pictures, animated or not, and all other components of the website are the exclusive property of the company Céliance.
- Any total or partial representation of this website by some process that it is, without the authorization express and written from Céliance, is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright that may be punishable in accordance with Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code. The same holds true for the databases appearing on the website, which are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1st 1998 which was transposed into the Intellectual Property Code from the European Directive of March 11st 1996 relative to the legal protection of databases, of which www.celiance.fr is the producer.
- The brands or logos may therefore not be replicated, wholly or partly, by any means whatever, without the explicit authorisation of www.celiance.fr, on any medium or in any way whatever, and such an action would be subject to sanction, in accordance with Articles L. 713-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
- The hypertext links placed on the website www.celiance.fr pointing to other resources present on the Internet network, and more particularly toward their partners are set up with their necessary explicit written authorisation beforehand. The users and visitors of the Web site cannot set up a hyperlink in direction of this site without the authorization express and precondition of the company Céliance.
- www.celiance.fr takes all possible measures to offer reliable and accurate information and tools to its visitors, but is not responsible for any mistake, unavailability of information and/or presence of a virus on its site.
- In accordance with the “data protection” law n° 78-17 of the 6th of January 1978 with regard to civil liberties and the electronic storage and retrieval of information, the user shall be entitled to have access to (Articles n° 34-38) and to rectify (Article n°26) personal data by contacting Céliance – 1 rue de Sarre – 57070 Metz / France – email@example.com
Credit & Contact Information
- Publishing Director : Bertrand GRABISCH, CEO & co-founder
- Webmaster : Bertrand GRABISCH, CEO & co-founder
- Photo credit : Fotolia – Pixabay – Freepik – Rawpixel
- Design, implementation & IT development : Déclic communication